Post Construction Cleaning by Sears Maid Services
New home construction can leave a pretty big mess. Once a new home has been constructed and all of the
interior fixtures installed, there are still large quantities of dust, dirt, and debris that need cleaned
before the house is suitable for occupants to move into.
For home developers, renovators, and contractors who need cleaning after a construction project, Sears Maid
Services offers post construction cleaning. Our trained and experienced staff knows how to remove the clutter
and grime left behind during a construction project to make a home presentable. Once on the job, our staff
will make any construction area attractive and ready to be seen by prospective buyers, realtors, and inspectors.
In particular, we’ll see to the following areas and tough-to-clean spots:
- Wash all ground-level window interiors and remove labels from new windows
- Wipe down all window sills
- Dust all ceiling fans, vents, and lighting fixtures
- Vacuum, mop, and sweep all floors
- Wipe down all doors and frames
- Remove any construction debris from entire kitchen
- Wipe down interiors and exteriors of kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Wipe and polish kitchen faucets and fixtures
- Vacuum top of cabinets and wipe them down
Bedrooms and Living Areas
- Remove construction debris from any surface and wipe down the surfaces
- Clean tubs, toilets, showers, and other enclosures
- Wash mirrors
- Clean interior and exterior of bathroom cabinets and drawers
- Wash down surfaces and remove any construction debris
- Wipe down all baseboards
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum all floors
For these and other post-construction needs, you can contact a customer associate at your local Sears
Maid Services office. Our representative can answer any questions about offered services and discuss
pricing options for cleaning up after your construction or renovation project. After the hard work is
done, we’ll take care of cleaning up the mess.
Schedule a Post Construction Cleaning Service Online
Receive a free estimate and schedule your cleaning service online today. A Sears
representative will contact you promptly, usually within the next business day.
Prefer To Call?
We know it's helpful to have someone to talk to directly. If you have questions,
or prefer to schedule your estimate via the phone, please call: