Long Island, NY Post Construction Cleaning
Call to Schedule Service Now (631) 524-5000
Serving Long Island & Surrounding Areas
Large quantities of dust, dirt, and debris are just some of the many byproducts of new home construction or a home improvement project. Once all a home's fixtures have been installed and the drywall hung, the new home will need cleaned before it can be shown to potential buyers.
For home developers, renovators, and contractors who need professional cleaning following new home construction, Sears Maid Services offers post-construction and post home improvement project cleaning. Our trained and experienced staff knows how to remove the clutter and grime left behind during a construction project to make a home presentable. Once on the job, our staff will thoroughly clean the home to make it attractive for prospective buyers, realtors, and inspectors.
In particular, we'll see to the following areas and tough-to-clean spots:
- Wash all ground-level window interiors and remove labels from new windows
- Wipe down all window sills
- Dust all ceiling fans, vents, and lighting fixtures
- Vacuum, mop, and sweep all floors
- Wipe down all doors and frames
- Remove any construction debris from entire kitchen
- Wipe down interiors and exteriors of kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Wipe and polish kitchen faucets and fixtures
- Vacuum top of cabinets and wipe them down
- Remove construction debris from any surface and wipe down the surfaces
- Clean tubs, toilets, showers, and other enclosures
- Wash mirrors
- Clean interior and exterior of bathroom cabinets and drawers
Bedrooms and Living Areas
- Wash down surfaces and remove any construction debris
- Wipe down all baseboards
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum all floors
If you have questions about Sears Maid Services' post construction cleaning, don't hesitate to call our local office. Our representative can answer any questions about offered services and discuss pricing options based on individual client needs. After the hard work is done, we'll take care of cleaning up the mess.
Want a FREE quote by phone?