Serving Hempstead & Surrounding Areas
Sears Maid Services provides outstanding home cleaning services at affordable prices nationwide. Our locally staffed and highly trained professionals specialize in home and commercial cleaning. For everything from dirt, food stains, and dirty ovens in the kitchen to dirty toilets and spotted mirrors in the bathroom, our staff will have your home refreshed in one effective visit.
While on the job, our staff clean the highly used living areas in your home, including:
- Family and Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
For the kitchen, our staff will sanitize all counter tops, clean the range hood of your stove, spot clean cabinet exteriors, clean and sanitize all appliances, clean chrome surfaces, and clean the interior and exterior of the microwave.
For bathrooms, we'll thoroughly wipe down surfaces and cabinet exteriors, as well as scrubbing and sanitizing all sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets.
In the bedroom, we'll clean, make beds, and change the linens where requested.
For all areas - including hallways, living rooms, and dining rooms - we'll handle the following:
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors
- Dust baseboards
- Dust window sills
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust frames, artwork, fixtures & ceiling fans
- Dust lamp shades, vents, & window shades
- Spot clean walls and light switch panes
- Clean all mirrors
If you have questions about the details of our services, you can contact a representative and ask what else is covered.
Some customers call for a one-time cleaning, but we also offer a variety of scheduling options such as regular cleaning on weekly and monthly schedules.
What to Expect from Sears Maid ServiceMany customers ask what they should expect from a maid service visit. At Sears Maid Services, we do our best to integrate our cleaning with our clients' schedules, so if there's a certain day and time you'd like for us to arrive, we can usually do so.
Don't plan on being home when you'd like your home cleaned? No problem - our staff can clean while you're away. If you plan on not being home when our associates arrive, please consider the following:
- Our staff will need a way to access your property. Maid staff usually gains entry through garage door keypad code or house key (either given to our associate or concealed on your property).
- Let us know if you have pets! Depending on the situation, a pet may need to be confined to a room while our staff services the rest of the home.
- If you have an alarm system, please let us know the best way to proceed.
If there are any other special instructions you need to share with our staff prior to their entry (gates, additional security, etc.), please be sure to inform us when arranging your appointment.